Balsall Common Country Market is a co-operative of producers who come together to offer locally produced home made, home grown and hand made goods
THE MARKET IS RE-OPENING ON SATURDAY 6TH JUNE 10-11.30AM ON THE FORECOURT OF THE VILLAGE HALL. SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE OBSERVED, WITH A QUEUING SYSTEM AS WITH MOST SHOPS. UNFORTUNATELY THE CAFE WILL REMAIN CLOSED.
We are excited to see you all again;
Come and buy:
· Fruit and vegetables when in season
· Home made cakes, chutneys, honey and jams
· Kitchen cooked ready meals, quiches and pies
· Hand crafted flower arrangements, cut flowers and garden grown plants
· Unique hand made crafts including cards, jewellery, hand knitted garments, cards and lots more.
Teas, coffee and light breakfast are served all morning, so come and meet your friends for a chat and pick up your shopping .
Saturday Mornings, 10am - 11.30am, Balsall Common Village Hall, Station Road, Balsall Common. CV7 7FF